Welcome to the Funeral Consumers Alliance of Rhode Island
We are a group of volunteers from the local communities who provide information to help you make informed decisions regarding end-of-life options.
The mission of the Funeral Consumers Alliance of Rhode Island is to protect the right to choose meaningful and affordable funerals. We educate consumers on traditional funerals and new options, provide state-wide price information and give consumers information, tools and encouragement for preplanning.
- On Saturday November 4th, we will be sponsoring a presentation on “Green Burial”. Our guest speaker will be Lee Webster, author, educator, and national speaker on funeral reform. Please join us for this presentation at Pilgrim Lutheran Church, 1817 Warwick Avenue, Warwick RI at 2:00 PM. Free parking is available.
- To invite someone from FCA to speak to your organization or religious group, call us at (401) 884-1131 or send an e-mail to fca‑email@example.com
- Our 2016 Rhode Island Funeral Home Price Survey is now available on our “Forms and Publications” page
- The new expanded version of our “Before I Go, You Should Know” end-of-life planning kit is now available for $15.00 (See our “Forms and Publications” page for an order form.) The new version is a larger size at 8 1/2′ and 11″ and contains 30 pages. It includes a state-specific chapter on consumer’s rights, taken from “Final Rights: Reclaiming the American Way of Death.”
- Our Autumn 2017 newsletter is now available on the ‘Newsletters’ page!