Welcome to the Funeral Consumers Alliance of Rhode Island
We are a group of volunteers from the local communities who provide information to help you make informed decisions regarding end-of-life options.
The mission of the Funeral Consumers Alliance of Rhode Island is to protect the right to choose meaningful and affordable funerals. We educate consumers on traditional funerals and new options, provide state-wide price information and give consumers information, tools and encouragement for preplanning.
- To invite someone from FCA to speak to your organization or religious group, call us at (401) 884-1131 or send an e-mail to fca‑firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our 2016 Rhode Island Funeral Home Price Survey is now available on our “Forms and Publications” page
- The new expanded version of our “Before I Go, You Should Know” end-of-life planning kit is now available for $15.00 (See our “Forms and Publications” page for an order form.) The new version is a larger size at 8 1/2′ and 11″ and contains 30 pages.
- Our Autumn 2018 newsletter is now available on the ‘Newsletters’ page!
- Please join us on Saturday November 3, 2018 from 2 to 4 PM at the Warwick Public Library, 600 Sandy Lane. We will be offering a presentation “End of Life – Planning & Legalities” by Marcia J. Boyd, Esq. of Counsel Sayer Regan & Thayer LLP. Law Practice in the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate.